Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas is beautiful



 








One of the reasons Christmas is my favorite holiday is one of the same reasons I love Lolita so much: it's absolutely beautiful. Decorated Christmas trees, twinkling lights, beautifully wrapped presents, elegant red and gold colors, I could go on forever with the beautiful things Christmas brings. Not to mention the ones you can't see like generosity and kindness! 

Christmas seems to melt frozen hearts in the midst of the winter chill and fill them with the same wonder and joy that a child has this time of year. Maybe I have a romantic view of Christmas, but I do believe in Christmas miracles, a few have even happened to me.

So, what are some beautiful things you love about Christmas? Ever experienced a Christmas miracle?

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment