Monday, December 17, 2012

Nearly a Princess

Welcome to my new blog, "Nearly a Princess"!

I've been away from blogging and Lolita for months now, though it's certainly felt longer! A lot has changed, including myself, and that's one reason why I made a new blog instead of returning to A World in Lace.

I quit blogging to deal with more personal issues like my mother's cancer and I've grown a lot as a person and a bit as a Lolita since I've been gone. I'm happy to say that I think I'm ready to start blogging again! I probably won't get to post as often as I'd like, my life is still very hectic, but I'm glad to be back!

So, why have I decided to name my new blog "Nearly a Princess"? Personally, I believe that all girls/women have the potential to be a "Princess" and I believe that being a Princess is far more in your actions and how you treat other people than it will ever be in what you have or how you dress. Being a Princess means having respect for both yourself and other people, and to me becoming a Princess means becoming who I want to be inside.
But I'm not there yet, not quite the Princess I want to be. That's why this blog is called "Nearly a Princess", to remind myself of how much I've grown and how far I still have to go.

This blog will be both about being a Princess and about Lolita Fashion and I will try to post often and keep everyone updated. I hope you all enjoy this blog! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog today! I was looking for things for my own and I wanted to bring in elements of Kamikaze Girls, and I found your old blog. :)

    So cute here! I can't wait to read more Princess Amella! I really love your message in this post!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? My blog is Nearly A Princess too! Merp...

    ReplyDelete