Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lolita New Year's resolutions 2013

New years come with fresh starts and new chances to improve yourself, which is why I have made it a tradition to write a list of things I would like to achieve by the end of the year and stick it up on my door so I can see it every day.

I have some non-Lolita resolutions of course, more than I do Lolita ones, but here are my Lolita New Year's resolutions for 2013:


  • Wear Lolita everyday for a week
  • Grow my Lolita wardrobe
  • Become more active in the Lolita community
It's just three resolutions, but I have a feeling each one is going to be harder than it sounds. Especially the first one! 

What are your Lolita resolutions for the coming year? Do you have any?

Happy New Years! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too ^^ I don't have myself any lolita resolutions ;w; except for thinking over what I'm buying instead of getting broke D: and to learn to go Taobao than brando, since the materials are just the same, eh. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a good resolution! Definitely one I need to have myself, I always seem to be broke. ^_^"

      Delete