Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gingerbread cookies

So, plans have changed and instead of going with my mom for her cancer treatments this week, I'll simply go next week instead. In the meantime, I've decided to do a few "lifestyle" things, like baking! I tried out a recipe with my mom that sounded delicious from this lovely blog and it turned out wonderfully.




We did change up the recipe a bit, we added some baking soda for leavening to make drop cookies instead of rolling them out ( since I'm lazy and wanted my cookies ASAP ) but it still turned out very tasty!

I'm thinking of trying out some more recipes and making posts about them, since this was very fun and the results were delicious. ^_^ 


2 comments:

  1. Finally I found another lolita blog :3
    The cookies seem much delicious! I miss to cook biscuits. I wait for a reply and a new post. Bye! ewe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my blog is nearly a princess too! i thought i was being so original haha

    ReplyDelete